Charge into Battle, Ride into Legend
With Fire & Sword is a brand new stand-alone expansion pack experienceto the award winning and highly regarded open-world action/rpg series “Mount & Blade”.
With Fire & Swordis set in the war-torn lands of 17th Century Eastern Europe. Join the fight for freedom, domination, or riches as 5 battling nations vye for control over their destinies. Come experience great new additions and Mount & Blade's award winning gameplay in an all new setting!
- A storyline based on the cult novel from Nobel-prize winner author HenrySienkiewicz.
- A new century of warfare that brings pistols, muskets, grenades, and other advanced weaponry to the battlefield.
- Fully customizable armies; players can outfit their soldiers with each piece of weaponry & armor.
- Additional quest types. More political intrigue with colorful factions. More adventure in a new land.
- New economic system, which includes village / town development, a banking system, & new trade options. Players will have the opportunity to loan money, keep money on deposit, and arrange caravans.
- Multiple endings to sustain player's interest and increase replay-ability.
- Deeply researched historical component encompassing every aspect of the game's assets.
- Ferocious new multiplayer action, bringing players the thrill of pitting old technology against the looming threat of firearms.
3 Main Story-driven quest-lines for the player to delve into once they've become known in a particular faction.
Additional quest types.
Implementation of firearms, adds a whole new layer of strategic depth to the franchise's proven combat model.
New Siege options to choose before besieging a town or castle.
New multiplayer Maps and new multiplayer mode, “Captain Team Deathmatch”
New Multiplayer maps:
1. Old Castle
2. Swamp Delta
3. Steppe Farmstead
4. Hill Road
8. Forest Road
9. Forest Edge
10. River Village
New Multiplayer Siege maps:
1. Monastery Castle
3. Hill Fortress
5. Nomad Camp
New Multiplayer mode:
Captain Team Deathmatch: A new mode in which players each command a squad of soldiers.
- 8 human commanders vs. 8 human commanders(recommended setting, but not exact limit)
- Human commanders buy squads of troops at various costs and strengths.
- Servers can choose the squad sizes for the match:
Small squad 3-4
Normal squad 6-7
Big squad 12-14
Huge squad 18-24